I am very fortunate that most everything I have the privilege of doing allows me to express myself in a creative way. I love interacting with the world visually, and the thrill of bringing ideas into form.
I am a full-spectrum designer with 30 years experience in the field of digital graphics and printing. I handle any and all types of jobs from 2D and 3D illustration and animation, to hand drawing and painting.
Oct 2014 - June 2019 • 3D Animator / Head of Graphics • QUESTUPON INC. - Smartphone app.
- Responsible for producing assets for smartphone app/game. Character and object design, 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, animation. Also responsible for all marketing and promotional graphics, motion graphics and video assets.
Jan 2010 - April 2014 • Lead 3D Artist • WATERPLAY SOLUTIONS INC. - Manufacturer of Aquatic Play Equipment.
- Responsible for producing thousands of 3D rederings of company materials for sales presentation to clients around the world under intense daily deadlines.
Dec 2009 - May 2010 • Art Director • TWIN CREEK MEDIA - Ad Agency.
- Lead artist, responsible for meeting tight daily deadlines in the production of high-end web and print graphics.
April 2008 - November 2009 • Designer / Installer • DIGITEKGRAFX - Graphics and Sign Shop.
- Logos, vehicle graphics, banners and assorted signage. Duties included production of original art, outputting on large-format printer and/or vinyl cutter, mounting on various substrates or applying to vehicles.
2002 - 2010 • Senior Art Director • BOGGLENOGGIN INC. - Children’s Book publisher.
- Producing children's literacy software on CD Rom. Stories based around "Joe Rock and Friends" franchise. Senior artistic director, responsible for conceptualizing and designing over 26 characters and 100’s of scene objects, modeling, custom texturing, environment and scene preparation, lighting, rigging, rendering and compositing. To date over 300 illustrations in the series.
1993 - 98 • Partner • MENTALMORPHOSIS - Design Company / Ad Agency
- Mainly worked on food packages, point-of-purchase material, and collateral print material for companies in New York, California, Michigan, Florida, Japan, Russia and Canada. Products include Grabber Warmers, Skinny Chips, Skinny Sticks, Cool Fruit Freezers - all found throughout North America.